IngredientsD'ORODERM uses only ingredients which, from an allergy point of view, eliminate sensitizing, toxic or phototoxic reactions.
- Urea (urea): increases hydration by enhancing the water-binding capacity of the skin.
- Panthenol: improves moisture retention and skin elasticity and has special care properties. It supports the formation of new skin cells and helps to regenerate the skin. Moreover, it has antipruritic, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effects.
- Polidocanol: effective against itching and mild pain. When its concentration is up to 3%, it has a lasting anti-itching effect.
- Argan oil: it is extracted from the interior nucleus of the Argan fruit. The Argan tree only grows in a narrow strip of land in southwest Morocco. This high quality oil is about 80 percent unsaturated fatty acids, which play a crucial role in cell health. They serve as a natural humidifier, without interfering with the body's own mechanisms. As one of the most beneficial fatty acids linoleic acid is included. It reduces inflammation and gives elasticity and vitality to the skin. Furthermore, Argan oil contains up to nine times more radical scavengers and antioxidants than other oils. It moisturizes and promotes blood circulation and stimulates the natural regeneration of the skin.
- Vitamins E and A: act as a free radical scavenger and thus protect against accelerated skin aging.
- Whey and Dead Sea salt: mild cleansing effect, support the skin barrier and weak anti-inflammatory effect for very dry, flaky and sensitive scalp.